Our success is based on our unique ability to re-engineer process. We utilise bespoke robotics and AI, and some of the best experts in our industry - plus the most effective and secure document and data factory in the UK.
- Processing Times Improved by 93% - Top UK Law Firm
- Data Accuracy Improved by 40% - Major Public Body
- Fulfilment Transformed from 35 to 2 Days – National Education Provider
- Time To Vital Data Improved by 30% - Healthcare Trust
• That the Adetiq systems are continually tested and patched to ensure system security.
• That the teams at Adetiq receive monthly data security training.
• That internal systems are programmed to provide a full audit trail of all interactions and activities conducted on any project.
• The technologies available to the project teams are innovative and leading edge to ensure maximum productivity and effectiveness.
• Automation, RPA, AI, Machine Learning is targeted at process that can be automated leaving our well trained staff to manage the knowledge based tasks within the project.
• That policies regarding internet usage, data handling and project management are adhered to.
• We are compliant with the latest developments in data protection, and ensure we are GDPR compliant and maintain our certifications in ISO27001, ISO9001 and Cyber Essentials.
• That Disaster Recovery plans are in place and tested periodically ensuring continuous service delivery.
Data and document security is at the heart of our business, accordingly, we are ISO 27001:2013, ISO 9001:2015 and Cyber Essentials certified, ICO Data Protection Act registered and work to a PCI-DSS standard. On top of that, all work is carried out by our own staff entirely within our own UK offices.
Our systems are designed for security, accuracy and auditability, granular controls down to keystroke level can be put in place and each keystroke is logged throughout the lifecycle of your data. Each project would have set SLAs with KPIs delivered through regular MI reports.
"For over 25 years Adetiq Ltd have provided us a range of data capture services, consultancy, support and guidance. Their expertise and attention to detail have enabled us to adapt in a rapidly changing marketplace finding accurate and cost-effective solutions. They are still a first port of call for me on such matters especially when challenges present themselves needing a more innovative approach to the norm." City & Guilds
"Adetiq’s commitment to the Active Places national sport facility maintenance contract has been first rate. Their team quickly became knowledgeable and passionate about the work enabling them to continuously improve processes whilst maintaining high standards and providing excellent customer service. They are a reliable and valued contractor to Sport England. " Sport England