Based on the outskirts of the vibrant, colourful coastal city of Brighton, our spacious and modern offices host over 60 permanent staff with plenty of room for our continued growth.
Our people are the foundation on which we succeed as a business and we are committed to supporting and encouraging their personal and professional growth with us. Like a lot of Brighton, our team benefits from a diverse mix of cultures, interests and backgrounds and our relaxed but hard-working culture ensures we consistently provide a best in class, award-winning service for our clients.
We are always on the look out for good people as we expand our client portfolio so if you want to become part of our team and work in an exciting, varied and fast-paced environment then please get in touch to find out more about any current vacancies we might have.
Job Title: Application Developer
Job Location: Portslade
Closing date: 28/06/2019
We are looking for a talented programmer with a strong work ethic and an agile mind who enjoys varied challenges working as part of a small technology team. The successful candidate will relish choosing and taking on new technologies via self-learning and external training. They will also get plentiful exposure to all aspects of IT from the infrastructure to design and implementation.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Evaluate, assess and recommend software solutions.
• Break down solution into discrete milestones that map a general path from a request’s concept to deployment.
• Design and model solutions that fit the problem domain.
• Implement software according to current best practices.
• Communicate with project stakeholders to discuss timeline and delivery expectations. Communicate and revise expectations as needed.
• Hunt and fix bugs.
• Develop in line with data security and protection best practices.
• Document procedures and processes.
• Perform technology needs analysis, assisting with technology planning through on-going research.
• Assist/research in software/hardware viability according to project requirement.
• Maintain existing software.
• Support and work with the team as priorities demand.
• Any other business tasks the company requires on an ad hoc basis.
• SQL Server 2014 +
• Experience developing in .Net (C#)
• Experience using Visual Studio
• UI/UX development using web and XAML technologies
• Microsoft Server Platforms
• Motivated and able to work on multiple projects
• Relevant Degree or equivalent (e.g. Mathematics, Computer Science)
Please send your CV and covering letter along with your salary expectation to [email protected].