Our team has been working with the public sector for over 50 years, offering end-to-end back office services to meet wide-ranging requirements for various local, central and quasi-governmental organisations. We understand that in the current climate, where the UK public sector faces increasingly complex problems and immense scrutiny, the right choice of outsourcing partner is ever more critical. As a scalable, UK-based company, we're able to ease pressure by helping free up resources and enabling increased focus on core goals – optimal provision of public services.
• That the Adetiq systems are continually tested and patched to ensure system security.
• That the teams at Adetiq receive monthly data security training.
• That internal systems are programmed to provide a full audit trail of all interactions and activities conducted on any project.
• The technologies available to the project teams are innovative and leading edge to ensure maximum productivity and effectiveness.
• Automation, RPA, AI, Machine Learning is targeted at process that can be automated leaving our well trained staff to manage the knowledge based tasks within the project.
• That policies regarding internet usage, data handling and project management are adhered to.
• We are compliant with the latest developments in data protection, and ensure we are GDPR compliant and maintain our certifications in ISO27001, ISO9001 and Cyber Essentials.
• That Disaster Recovery plans are in place and tested periodically ensuring continuous service delivery.
Data and document security is at the heart of our business, accordingly, we are ISO 27001:2013, ISO 9001:2015 and Cyber Essentials certified, ICO Data Protection Act registered and work to a PCI-DSS standard. On top of that, all work is carried out by our own staff entirely within our own UK offices.
Our systems are designed for security, accuracy and auditability, granular controls down to keystroke level can be put in place and each keystroke is logged throughout the lifecycle of your data. Each project would have set SLAs with KPIs delivered through regular MI reports.
"Adetiq’s commitment to the Active Places national sport facility maintenance contract has been first rate. Their team quickly became knowledgeable and passionate about the work enabling them to continuously improve processes whilst maintaining high standards and providing excellent customer service. They are a reliable and valued contractor to Sport England."
GIS Manager, Sport England